Headquartered in Vero Beach, Florida, Lumentum empowers institutional investors to turn their tax lien and distressed real estate strategies into action – and profit.
Our team of technologists, brokers and investment professionals brings to bear decades of combined experience in the space, giving us unique insight into our clients’ needs. We offer investors a wide range of digital-first solutions, including:
- DigiPan, a proprietary, cloud-based due diligence and certificate management platform. DigiPan all but eliminates the ￼time-consuming manual tasks associated with pre-auction and secondary market due ￼diligence.
- Accurate, timely and organized certificate data for auctions in Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, Arizona, Colorado and Alabama. Available instantly in DigiPan or exported into Excel, our data is structured consistently across states, counties and municipalities, with more than 50 fields available for each property.
- Fully integrated mapping, with interactive Google and Bing views available directly within DigiPan.
- A highly active secondary market, with full data available on every pool and certificate. Our brokers support every transaction, which close in days or weeks – not months.
- Investment strategy consulting and support services.
Lumentum is a member of the National Tax Lien Association.
Alejandro Henriquez | VP of Business Intelligence
An experienced data scientist, Alejandro helped launch Lumentum in 2010. He is responsible for Lumentum’s data services, including information gathering, data normalization, dissemination, and database maintenance and management.
A.J. Koontz | VP of Sales
A.J.,who helped launch Lumentum in 2010, leads the company’s tax lien brokerage practice and business development efforts. He assists dozens of counterparties in finding opportunities for tax certificate and distressed real estate acquisition and disposition on the secondary market.
David Rodriguez | VP of Software Development
One of the original principals that launched the company in 2010, David plays a vital role in product strategy, road mapping, architecture, design, implementation, and testing of integrated web applications. He also develops use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and document requirements in addition to working with the QA team to design test planning and test cases for user acceptance testing.
Edgar Botero | Chief Operations Officer
Edgar has an extensive background in corporate IT management, where he oversaw technology services, product analysis and software development. As the COO at Lumentum, Edgar is responsible for defining and implementing a streamlined business process and developing the company’s strategic plan.
Tom Tarasovic | Broker Manager
Tom, who has been with Lumentum since 2012, assists investors with both secondary market transactions and primary market tax lien data.
Drew Sweeney | Broker Desk Manager
Drew, who has been with Lumentum since 2012, assists investors with both secondary market transactions and primary market tax lien data.